Community and Forum Rules
- We reserve the right to remove any post or user from our message boards although we have no duty to do so. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your posting privileges.
- We do not allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic or not in English.
- It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Posts that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements or services you may offer.
- Choose a username carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from posting on our message boards.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our message boards. You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information.
- Good manners online means that you don’t post the same note more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is “spamming.” We don’t allow it.
- You participate at your own risk on the bulletin boards. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. We take no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here.
Please keep these rules in mind as you use our community and forum.